Monday, August 24, 2009

The Kinsey Syndrome.

The kinsey syndrome reveals the true nature of Dr. Alfred Kinseys research and his compulsive addictions for anything and everything vile. I could go on at length about how he paid pedophiles to rape children and time it with a stop watch. I could go on at length about how he interviewed hookers, pimps, pedophiles, and other sexually deviant prisoners and passed it off as the normal male/female populations in his books. I might even write a blog bit in the future about how Kinsey went state to state and convinced them that pedophiles are not likely to reoffend, and convinced many states to relax their pedophile laws. Ever wonder how a pedophile can get a few weeks and probation but a lesser crime will get three years?

If I really wanted to I could tell you in great detail about Kinseys connection to Allister Crowley, or how he was working with a Nazi commander to document and report back his how many times he molested (and sometimes killed) innocent children. A german court convicted this man after world war two and revealed his letters with Kinsey. Oh did I mention how Kinseys supposed research influenced Playboy and Penthouse? Did I mention that both those magazines have cartoons of under age girls and boys having sex and liking it? Did I mention that the creater of the "Chester the Molester" cartoons in Penthouse was actually acting out his cartoons on his daughter (he was later convicted)?

The documentary even reveals how one of Kinseys disciples opened a school in San Francisco on sexuality that instructed catholic priests prior to all those sex scandals. The Kinsey Syndrome is one of the most informative films I have ever seen. I appreciate the heart of the people who made this film to expose this mad man and show the destruction he's done to our society. However, I would be lying if I didn't say there is a part of me that wishes I had never seen this. I am not ashamed to admit that I felt real anger and cried real tears while watching this. It is that disturbing. Five stars hands down.

Oh did I mention the Rockafeller foundation paid for his research.

2 comments:

Stephen T. McCarthy said...

Wow! That's quite a Blog Bit, BR'ER. And oh yes, a little research will show that the Rockefeller name always seems to appear wherever items detrimental to the well-being of the United States are investigated. The Rockefellers are the first people I would install in an American Hall Of Shame - The First Family Of Filth And Infamy!

~ Brother Stephen
<"As a dog returns to his own vomit,
so a fool repeats his folly."
~ Proverbs 26:11>

mousiemarc said...

Ya and Sorros and the J.P. Morgan names can come in two and three behind Rockefeller. It will be interesting to see this revealed to all of humanity. God will reveal everything in the end. However, I often wonder how much we still don't know.