Thursday, July 16, 2009

7 years down

the other day my wife and I enjoyed our seven year wedding anniversary. Funny, but I've changed so much since we first met. I no longer vote republican or democrat, I don't the media, I do believe our country is being flushed down the toilet, I have a beautiful baby boy, and I see the cup half empty as opposed to half full now a days.

Other than that everythings just peachy.... I still love God, love my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and I still think Karl Marx sucks. Yep, that should just about cover it. Seven years down, who knows what is to come.

2 comments:

Stephen T. McCarthy said...

.
>>[Seven years down, who knows what is to come.]<<

The Mayan Calendar knows. But it ain't yakkin'...
...yet.

~ STMcC
<"As a dog returns to his own vomit,
so a fool repeats his folly."
~ Proverbs 26:11>

mousiemarc said...

Sure it is. It STOPS. All the talkin needed. I really don't put much faith into the calendars of men, but in this case they might be onto something.

Keep the pressure on USAP friend.