Friday, August 15, 2008

Terror Storm

Alex Jones “Terrorstorm”

"The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either."
-Benjamin Franklin.

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be."- Thomas Jefferson

This is the first documentary that took me over four hours to watch (having a newborn will do that to you). Terror-storm can be a mind blowing experience if your one of the many who thinks the war on terror is for our safety. I used to believe that myself. My life like so many others was based around my love for God and the American Dream. To be honest there are times I still wish I didn’t know what I now know. Life is a lot less complicated when you believe the status quo will go on forever. Problem is I can’t lie to myself or my family. What follows is my impression of Alex Jones “Terrorstorm.”

What I love about this documentary is how Alex ties in the history or terrorism and relates it to 9/11. The film starts off revealing how Hitler used a prisoner he dressed in a Polish army uniform, shot him, manufactured an “alleged” attack on a Nazi radio station, and then used that even to attack Poland. After that Alex uses actual government documents to show how our own government has done the same prior to 9/11 (Norwood, Ajax). Next, Jones takes us into the U.K. and systematically shows how their train bombings are being used to strip the British of their freedoms the same way 9/11 is being used to strip ours via “The Patriot Act.” Mr. Jones also reveals substantial evidence that should make any American question the authenticity of the government story behind 9/11.

In closing, I would like to say that at one time I was a naysayer to such information. I didn’t believe it and thought that individuals who held such opinions were “Nut cases.” However, after Alex had many former government employees (some of which worked for Reagan), professors from established university’s , and footage that just doesn’t back the governments story. I had to take notice. After a ton of reading, research, and thinking I’ve changed my mind. I don’t expect you to. As a matter of fact I challenge you not to take anyone’s word on this. Watch the documentary and do your own research. Then, and only then will you know the truth.

No comments: